You can have multiple registration forms in the system, which you can link to specific classes (using programs), customer groups, or age using the registration form rule.
However, you always need to have your default registration form for regular students who don't meet any registration form rule. To set one of your forms as default, go to:
2. Select Reg form
3. Since you have multiple registration forms, select the reg form you want to use as default
4. After you select the form, click on the Edit link next to the registration form name
5. A modal window will pop up where you can check the box to make that form default
6. Check the checkbox and click on the Update button
7. This form will show as your default registration form in the system.