Happy New Year! 2023 is off to a great start with new reports and updates to facilitate student and class management.
- Reg Form Custom Questions by Organization. Displays Custom Questions for all Reg Forms and how questions display if renamed. A great report to audit your Reg Form set up for Custom Questions. You can subscribe to the report under Order Queries.
- Custom Enrollment Report grid. This now includes the Invoice ID. You can subscribe to the report under Order Queries.
California Adult School updates
- Hyflex is available as an Instructional Setting to the CASAS tab under Class Detail. If Hyflex is selected, it will export with the Class (CLS) Export file.
- You can now export external transcripts from a historical archive account to a current account. Video and Step-by-Step instructions.
- We've added the options to sort on the start time, end time and start date headers in the Classes page.
Updates & Fixes
- Teacher Assistant App. Drop-in students are now only showing on the class date of registration in the Teacher Assistance for attendance.
- Class Enrollments. You can now register students into a class after the class start date. To configure this option, go to Set Up/Features/Classes - Preferences.
- Confirmation BCC setting has been added. This option can be found under Set Up > Financials > Preferences. Added email recipients will receive a copy of every online registration invoice.
- Class Notes. Under the Notes tab in Class Details, the staff name now displays (instead of the staff ID).