You have two ways to display the order in which courses display on your public site. Courses can either be sorted alphabetically or chronologically. Sorting chronologically allows you to show classes listed by start date with the soonest showing first.
Choosing the order courses will be displayed is one easy step.
- On the Navigation menu, click Set Up, and then click Online Registration
- Click the Preferences tab.
- Scroll down to Course Sort Order
- Click the drop down and select “Sort Chronologically” or “Sort Alphabetically”
- Your Public Site (Go platform) will update immediately.
By default, and if no selection is made, your classes will show alphabetically by course name.