ASAP now allows users to create custom fields to apply to their Service Hours. User can create fields as open text fields, dates or assign values for a drop-down selection.
To begin, From the left side menu:
- Select Set Up
- Select Features
- Click Service Hours tab
- Scroll down to Custom Fields
To add a new custom field:
- Click the + sign
- Enter a Field Name
- Select the Field Type: Drop down, Text or Date
- Select the box next to Required if this should be a required field to be filled out.
- Click Save to save the selections
Additional directions if a drop down has been selected as a field type:
- Click on the + to add values
- Enter the text values desired to be included in drop down.
- Click the green check mark to save the entry or click the red x to cancel. A user may enter as many values as needed.
To Edit an existing custom field:
- Click the ellipsis to the right of the custom field you want to edit.
- The side window will open and allow edits to be made
- Click Save to save your changes
- Click Cancel to cancel your changes
To Delete a Custom Field
- Click the ellipsis to the right of the custom field you want to delete
- Click Yes to confirm deletion. Be aware that if you delete a custom field that has been filled out on a student detail page, that data will be deleted from the student service hours as well.
- Click No if you do not wish to delete the custom field
**NOTE: Once a custom field has been populated on a student, that field will no longer be editable. **