To Create a New After School Program, follow these steps:
- Select After School Programs from the left navigation menu.
- Click the + icon to create an after school program.
- Add a title and program code.
- Select a location and room.
- Select the dates and time for the program.
- Input capacity - this is the total number of kids you can have on any given day for this program.
Note: If a child is signed up for Mondays only, the capacity is reduced for all days of the week the program is running.
- Write a description for the program in the Details field. Describe any important information they families need to know when registering for this program.
- Input the Drop-in Fee (this allows families to drop their kid in for a single day)
- Enter Deposit Amount to allow families to pay a deposit instead of full balance at checkout.
- Select User Type - typically "Regular" unless you have other user types configured in your Asap account.
- Select a Payment Schedule - you can allow families to pay weekly, monthly, or pay in full (at time of checkout).
- Select a GL code.
- Select Billing Type to be Auto-Charge or Auto-Invoice
Auto-Charge means the family's card will be automatically charged when payment is due.
Auto-Invoice means the family will receive an email with "pay now" link when payment is due.
- Check box 1098 Eligible for tax reporting if needed.
- Check box Is Discountable if any of the fees can have a discount applied to them at any time.
- Enter the fee amounts for each total Days Attending.
- Enter First Billing Date
- Enter Total # Payments
- Make sure to click "Save Fees" underlined link
- Then to save program click blue Save button.