To Send an Email using a Template, follow these steps:
- In the Tools tab, select Communication Center.
- Under the Templates tab you can edit existing Email or SMS templates or you can create a new one with the + icon.
- In the new template window, you can configure the name, subject and message of the template.
- Select Save Template.
- Now that your template is configured, Select the Compose tab.
- Select Add recipients to configure who the email will be sent to.
- Select the Template dropdown and select the template you would like to send.
- Review that the information populated from the template is accurate.
- Select Send Message.