Your ASAP account comes with three email templates. ASAP uses these templates when it sends automated emails to your customers. The templates are:
- "Payment Template" - This email goes out automatically whenever a customer pays you money. If the customer registers for a class, purchases a product, or makes a recurring billing payment or a payment on a payment plan, they'll receive this email. This is also the template that ASAP uses if you ever manually email a paid invoice from the invoice page.
- "Payment Due Template" - ASAP will send this email to a customer if they have a recurring billing or payment plan payment due, or if they enroll in a class but don't pay you for it. This is also the template that ASAP uses if you ever manually email an unpaid invoice from the invoice page.
- "Reminder" - This is the template ASAP uses to send out class reminders, if you have reminders enabled.
You can edit the subject and the messaging in these emails if you like:
- Go to Configure > Manage Emails > Manage My Email Templates
- Click the Edit link next to the template you wish to edit
- Edit the Subject line to say something like, Your Receipt from XXXX School
- If you're editing the Payment Template or Payment Due Template you can replace the default message that appears at the top of those emails by entering a new message in the "Upper Message" box. You can also add a message to the bottom using the "Lower Message" box. You can also edit the subject line that the customer will see when they receive the email.
- If you're editing the Reminder template just edit the text you see in the text box
- Click Save when you're done.