Credit Programs can be created with Credit Groups. With this module enabled, you can create a Credit Group, mandate that a student must complete X number of credits in order to receive a Certificate, assign a fee to the Certificate and select Courses (with Credits assigned) that are available for students to take to receive Credits in the Credit Group.
1. Creating Certificate Programs
- Click Create > Credit Programs
- Create the Credit Program
- Define the amount of Credits that are necessary to receive a Certificate
- Associate Courses with the Credit/Certificate Program
2. Assigning credit values to courses
- In Course Detail, scroll to the bottom and type the amount of credits a Course will be worth.
3. Viewing/assigning student credits
- In Course Detail, select Edit Grades|Credits and assign a letter grade, amount of credits and a Pass/Fail status.