The Manage Emails wizard and any report that allows you to send emails to a class roster is designed to only send emails to current students. To email students in historical/non-current classes, do the following:
- Find the class that you are looking for making sure to search in All Time Periods (Note that this email is being sent in 2015 but this class is from 2013).
- Scroll to the middle of the page and from “I want to” drop down menu select Email All Students. This will take you to the Email Wizard, where you can compose and send emails.All students who were enrolled in this class, who have a valid email address, will be on the recipient list.
If you wish to remove any recipient, click the recycle bin to the left of each name to remove that student from the list, and Click Next Step – Compose.
- Add a subject line and select New Email to compose a message, or select a template to use an existing template
- When finished, click Next Step - Preview & Send
On the next screen you will be able to review list of recipient email addresses, subject and body message.
- Click Send Mail to send the email to selected historical students.