- Terms and Conditions: you offer classes and services. The Terms and Conditions are fairly obvious. This is usually for companies offering products. All of your customers go to your website then move on toward the registration process. You might show them a screenshot of your home page or whatever page shows your business. That should suffice.
- Refund Policy: you absolutely need this. We recommend placing it in the Footer of the Shopping Cart page and the Payment Page (using custom messaging), and it should be very specific. An example might be...You are entitled to a refund only if you cancel your registration a minimum of seven (7) days prior to the start of class. A $10.00 refund fee will be assessed to process the refund and re-open your spot to other individuals. Once the class/event has started, there will be no refunds under any circumstances. If we cancel a class, we will refund you 100% of the amount paid for that class with no refund fee. To obtain a refund, contact the office at ______ or email______. Be sure to include your name, the name of the student, the name of the class and reason for the refund.
- Contact Information: put this in ASAP on your “Headquarters” Site. This information comes from two places. What these two steps do is populate your Contact Page on the Public Portal as well as ensure the receipts/templates are updated with good information:
- Go to Configure | Preferences and under Organization Info, click Edit and update your information.
- Find | Sites. Look for the Site with a red “*”. This is your headquarters. Add your contact information here as well.