The Student Report allows you to pull demographic data by Time Period, Program, Course or Class. You can even pull demographic data by enrollment date, account created date or by customer group. Your report can contain any fields from your Registration Form, along with some helpful aggregate data.
Go to VIEW REPORTS/STUDENT REPORT.
1. Click the “Configure this template” link
2. Click the “Create New Template” link
3. Type in a Template Name at the top
4. Select the fields you want to include in the report (ie. Email)
5. Click on Save Template
6. Go back to VIEW REPORTS/STUDENT REPORT
7. Select the template you just created
8. Use the filters in step 2a OR in step 2b
9. Click the “Filter” button
10. When the data comes up, you can click the Excel icon in the lower right corner to save the report as a spreadsheet
You can continue to create new templates and save them in the system.
For a printed list, we recommend exporting to .csv.
If you choose the option to “Restrict by enrollment or attendance date range" three date range options will appear.
- by enrollment
- by attendance code (students with zero hours in that range will not display)
- by attending class (students with zero hours will display)