This article will walk you through how to export your instructor schedule to Google Calendar.
From your Employee Detail Page, follow these steps:
- Use the date range filter under the Schedule tab to pull up the lessons or classes you would like to export
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the link Export Schedule to Google Calendar
- You will be prompted to enter your Gmail account credentials. Enter your login information and click Export
- You should get a message letting you know that your files were successfully exported.
Important: If you get a message “Unable to verify Gmail account” follow these steps:
- Click on your handle once you’ve logged into your Gmail account.
- Click "My Account" button
- Click "Sign -in & security"
- From the left hand navigation panel, choose "Device activity & notifications"
- Scroll to the bottom section of the page and switch "Allow less secure apps:" on
- Once this is switched on you can go back to your instructor page in ASAP and attempt to export to Google again. It should work this time.
You will now be able to view your classes and lessons on your Google Calendar!