You can view total attendance within a date range as well as the number of enrollments and unduplicated student count. Under Master Reports, run the Attendance Summary Report.
COURSE GROUPS: You can select all (leave blank and do not select), one or many Course Groups.
CUSTOMER GROUPS: In the Customer Group filter, you have the option of selecting
- All = all students, regardless of Customer Group
- CalWORKS = only display records for students tagged as CalWORKS (specific to California Adult Education clients)
- Concurrent HS = only display records for students tagged as Concurrent HS (specific to any client using this particular Customer Group)
- Apprenticeship = only display records for students tagged as Apprenticeship (specific to any client using this particular Customer Group)
- Jail = only display records for students tagged as Jail (specific to any client using this particular Customer Group)
- Regular | CalWORKS | Concurrent HS | Apprenticeship | Jail = show summary for all students, where each "Group By" is broken out by CalWORKS, Concurrent HS, etc. and all other students will be in the "Regular" category.
ATTENDANCE TYPE: You can select all attendance or only look at the special attendance types available on the Hourly Attendance input.
GROUP BY: this is where you choose how the results are displayed. Do you want results via Course Group? Course? Class? Totals for Org? By Home School? Ethnicity? Or Gender?
*** Course Group: if a course is associated with two or more course groups, attendance in that course will be included in all course groups, (e.g. double or triple counted) so please be careful. These course groups are noted with in the Notes column of the results. All other groupings will not duplicate attendance or students.
ADA Units = this is a calculation of Hours / 525
Enrollment Counts = this is the number of enrollment/student records with attendance in the date range. It is not the number of actual enrollments processed during the date range. If a student is in two classes and has at least 1 minute of attendance in both within the date range, this would be enrollments = 2
Student Counts = the number of unduplicated student records with attendance in the date range. If a student has three classes, each with at least some attendance in it within the date range, this student will only be counted once in that particular value. E.G. if Group By = Course, and student is in two different courses, then each course would show 1. If Group By = Course Group and student is in two different courses within the course group, it would show 1.