Saving a credit card in ASAP makes the check-out process quick and seamless.
Prerequisite: The ASAP organization must be configured to use saved credit cards. This setting is handled under Set Up > Financials > Payment Processing > Preferences. Under Preferences, select Allow users to save their credit card info for future purchases.
What do you want to do?
Save credit card on the Admin portal
The Admin portal offers registrars and administrators a couple of ways to save a customer's credit card information.
- On the student details page, click the Financials tab, click Saved Credit Cards, click and enter the card information. If the student is under a family account, that credit card information is saved under each family member.
- On the invoice details page, click Accept Payment. On the Accept Payment page, for Payment select Credit Card. Fill in the credit card number and expiration date, and then select Save this card for future purchases.
Save credit card on the Public site
Primary account holders can save and manage their credit card in ASAP's Public site. There are couple ways to do this.
- They can save credit card information when they check out by selecting Save this card for future purchases.
- They can add their credit card information under My Billing Info:
- On the Public site Home page, click their name and select My Billing Info.
- In the Saved Cards/EChecks section, click Add New and fill in the information.
View saved credit cards
- In the Admin portal, search for a student. On the student details page, click Financials and then click Saved Credit Cards. If there are multiple family members under an account, the credit card information is viewable under each member's student details page.
- On the Public site, primary account holders can view and manage their saved credit card(s) under My Billing Info.