You can merge any two invoices that are associated with the same family account. The result is a single invoice containing all of the transactions, notes, and history from both invoices.
You can merge invoices with the status of UNPAID, PARTIAL, and PAID. You cannot merge invoices on payment plans (PYMTPLAN).
Discounts and service fees are included in the merge, but not recalculated. The total dollar amount of the discounts and/or service fees on the new invoice is the sum from the two merged invoices.
- Your user access has permission to merge invoices. This is configured in User Access. (Navigation menu > Set Up > User access. Then, on the User Access tab, expand Core Financials and ensure Merge Invoices is Active.)
- Merge Invoices is set to On in the Core Financials module. (Navigation menu > Set Up > Modules > Core Financials > Merge Invoices.)
- Locate the registrant's invoices.
- Open the invoice that you want to merge with another invoice. This invoice is the one that will contain the merged information after the merge.
- On the page menu, click More Options (), and select Merge invoice.
- On the Invoice Merge Tool page, select an invoice that you want to merge into the first invoice.
- Click Merge.
The invoices are merged. The Invoice History tab displays confirmation of the merge.