If a student is on a class waitlist and a space opens, the student is not automatically informed of the opening. It is up to your registration staff to contact the student and let them know space is available.
- Run the Class Summary report to track class capacity, enrollments, waitlists, and open slots.
- Whenever you drop or transfer a registrant, check if there is a waitlist. If so, contact students in the order they were added to the waitlist to inform them of openings.
- If you need to register on the Admin portal, use the following instructions.
- Your organization is set up to allow waitlisting: Navigation menu > Set Up > Features > Classes > Preferences > Allow Waitlists = Yes
- Waitlisting is enabled for the class. This is handled during class creation, or afterwards on the class details page, under the Details tab.
Enroll through the Admin portal
- On the class details page, click the Roster tab.
- On the Enrollments tab, in the enrollment status list, select Waitlisted.
Notice the Waitlist column shows the order in which each student attempted to enroll.
- Select the student with the lowest waitlisted number and click the ellipsis.
- Select Enroll from Waitlist.
- ASAP prompts you with a message about creating a new invoice. Select Yes to proceed.
ASAP saves your selection and enrolls the registrant in the class.