When you send an email, you have the option of using an email template that was previously created and saved in the Communication Center, or composing and sending an email without using a template. Both require similar steps. The difference is what you select from the Template list.
- On the Navigation menu, click Staff.
- On staff page menu, click the ellipsis and select Message All.
- If you are using an email template, for Template, select your template. ASAP populates the message section with the template information.
- If you are composing and sending the email without using a template, for Template, select New email and fill in all the applicable information. Note that fields with asterisks are required.
- If your email has sensitive data, select Secure to encrypt the message.
- If you want to schedule the email to go out later, click Send Later and set the parameters.
- When finished, click .