You can transfer a student to a different class on the class details page, or from the enrollment details page. In this example, we transfer the student from the enrollment details page.
- Locate the student's account.
- In the search results, click the student's name. This opens the student account details page.
- On the Enrollments tab, under Activities, select the class the student is transferring out of. This opens the enrollment details page.
- On the enrollment details page, click More Options, and select Transfer Student.
On the Transfer Student page you see the class the student is transferring out of under the From: column, and options to search for the course they are transferring into in the To: column.
- In the To: column, select a Group and a Course and click .
- Select the class.
- To apply existing discounts to the new class, select Carry existing discounts over to the new class.
- Select a reason for the transfer.
- Click Commit Student Transfer.
ASAP creates an invoice detailing all the information. It shows the dropped class, and all the monetary adjustments applied, as well as the new class details.
If a balance is owed, click and complete the payment process. If the new class is less expensive, a credit is applied to the account.