You can help shape this version of ASAP - try it out and let us know what you think.
- How do I access next generation?
- How do I switch between ASAP versions?
- How do I grant access to users?
- Can I sign directly in to next generation?
How do I access this next generation?
Anyone who has administrator rights, or is granted access to ASAP beta by an administrator, can access this version.
- Sign in to ASAP.
- At the bottom of the navigation menu, click ASAP Beta.
- If accessing for the first time, a message displays asking you to accept the terms of the ASAP beta. Click the button to accept and you are set.
While we are referring to this version as ASAP beta, it is hardly beta anymore. We are well on our way to this next generation of ASAP!
How do I switch between ASAP versions?
- In next generation ASAP, click the help icon, and then click Return to ASAP Classic.
- In classic ASAP, at the bottom of the navigation menu, click ASAP Beta.
How do I grant access to users?
As an administrator, you can grant ASAP beta access to other users. After you grant access, the ASAP beta link displays at the bottom of their navigation menu.
- On the navigation menu, click Configure.
- Select User Access.
- For Select User Type, select your user.
- Under function group ASAP Beta, select Allow Access to ASAP Beta.
Signing in to next generation ASAP
To sign in to ASAP beta directly, use this URL: https://admin.asapconnected.com/account/login
In the new version of ASAP, sign in using your email address and ASAP password. If you forget your password, click Need help logging in? and following the instructions.
To sign out, click your account icon and select Logout.
What happens to work I do in this new ASAP?
As long as you are signed into ASAP, you are automatically signed into ASAP beta as well. The data you see in ASAP beta is the same data you see in classic ASAP. Any changes you make in one version are automatically applied to both versions.
Finding Your Way Around
For existing ASAP users, check out User Interface Changes. We created it to help you get oriented with this new version.