If you want to give discount to students who enroll in multiple classes, volume discount is a perfect way to go.
To create volume discount, go to:
- Configure and select Discounts
- Use discount editor (first tab) to create a new discount
- Select a discount category
- Enter the discount name
- Enter the discount start and end date - when the discount will become active and available for use, and when it will stop being active
- Select G/L code
- Next section "What kind discount you would like to create?" will offer you four different options. Select volume based
- The next section "If the total number of" will give you three options:
- Discountable Items - this means discount will apply to the classes on the invoice
- Student purchasing the same discountable items - it means that multiple students need to enroll into the same class in order to get the discount
- Discountable items that a single student purchase - it means that one student needs to enroll into multiple classes in order to get the discount.
- Enter the number of classes or registrants, the discount amount, and click on Add button
- Fill out the rest of the page and save discount.