Assign badges to TOPS Test Forms: On the configuration page, you will assign specific badges to TOPS Test Forms. See configuration instructions for details on that step.
When you import CASAS test scores, ASAP runs a process every 10 minutes to look at the tests recently imported and initiate any badges as specified. Example: If take Form 81R and score greater than 200, issue a badge (e.g. ESL Advanced Level).
Test Score Thresholds Include:
ESL: 180, 190, 200, 210, 220, 235
- If one test score > 205, issue badge (e.g. Silver)
- If both test scores > 205, issue badge (e.g. Gold)
- Test score > 200, issue badge
- Test score > 210, issue badge (e.g. Beginning ABE)
- Test score > 220, issue badge (e.g. Literacy ABE)
- Test score > 235, issue badge (e.g. Advanced ABE