In addition to being able to post classes, products, memberships and other events on the online registration site, you can now publish faculty information. A faculty listing page lists all of your faculty members (instructors, admins, etc.) alphabetically, while a faculty detail page is a page where you can post an instructor's bio, contact info, and any classes and private lessons they are teaching. In addition, a student can submit private lessons inquiries from the instructor's detail page and see the full list of classes the instructor teaches:
Follow these steps to get your Faculty pages published.
Add Link to Headers on Public site
- On the Navigation Menu, select Set Up > Online registration site
- Click the CSS Templates tab
- Scroll down to Edit your Site Header HTML
- Right below the "Contact us" element add "<li><a href='/#Faculty'>Faculty</a></li>" and Save. You can use any term you want for Faculty by just editing the text between > and <
- This will add a "Faculty" link to the header of your online registration site.
Select Faculty to Show Online
- On the Navigation Menu, select Staff and select the instructor to Show Online
- Click the Details tab and Employee Information
- If your instructor doesn't have an image already, we strongly recommend you upload one. If you don't have an image of the instructor, a general image of an instrument or group class can also look engaging.
- Clickto Edit
- Enter bio information in Description
- Switch Show Online to Yes
- Click to Save
Publish Faculty Pages
- On the Navigation Menu, select Set Up and Online Registration
- Click the Faculty tab
- Clickto Edit
- Select Publish Instructors to show your teaching faculty only.