Working with lesson changes
When a new lesson enrollment is created, the enrolled student will have an option to log in to their public account and request a change to their lessons. They can do this by clicking on their My Activities tab and then clicking on the Request a Change link under the set of lessons where they want to make a change:
This takes them to the Request a change page where they see their current schedule and gives them a box where they can type in the request for the change they want. Then they click Submit my change request and their request will display on the Private Lessons>Enrollments page when filtered for Change Requested.
Once the student has requested a change, an admin can go in and search for the students who have change requests and go ahead and make the changes where necessary.
To do this as an admin follow these steps:
- Go to Private Lessons>Enrollments
- Locate the Change Request dropdown and select “Change Requested”
- Once the page reloads with all of the enrollments where changes have been requested, click on the little arrow to the left of the student’s name in order to view the details of the request.
- Review the change request entered in the text box and click “edit” in order to update the enrollment.
- Scroll to the schedule section of the Update Lesson form and make the desired changes to the lesson.
- Once the changes are visible in the schedule grid click the “Update Enrollment” button in order to save these changes.