Click on My Settings on the Home Page of the Admin side of your org. The My Settings link is located in the very light green box near the top of the page and is the third link down on the right hand side of that box under Configure This Page and Configure Alerts and Notifications. When you click on this, you will be taken to the User Settings page and there you enter your old password and then the new password you want to use.
Articles in this section
- Supported Browsers
- What's the best way to get a notification when someone registers for a class?
- Where do staff bios appear?
- How do I change my password?
- Is there an image size limit?
- What are Time Periods?
- How can I see a Time Period that has been archived?
- Create multiple registration forms
- How do I make a staff member who is an admin/registrar/other non-teacher access level show up as an available option when scheduling classes?