You can send emails from different areas in ASAP, for example the classes page, class details page, and students and staff pages, and you can always email directly from the Communication Center. The Communication Center gives you filtering flexibility for narrowing down your email recipients.
- On the Navigation menu, click Tools, and then click Communication Center.
- For To, click Add recipients.
- On the Add recipients page you can apply filters to specify your email recipients. Click in the applicable field(s) to make your selection.
- To see a list of the recipients who fit your filter selections, at the bottom of the page, click Filter Selected.
- When you have all your recipients, click . ASAP returns you to the email and you can proceed composing it.
- If you are using an email template, for Template, select your template. ASAP populates the email with all of the template information. If you are composing and sending the email without using a template, for Template, select New email and fill in all the applicable information. Note that fields with asterisks are required.
- If your email has sensitive data, select Secure to encrypt the message.
- If you want to schedule the email to go out at a later date and time, click Send Later and set the parameters.
- When finished, click .