A quick way to send an email to a specific class is from the class details page. It is also possible to send an email to a specific class starting from the Communication Center and using the Add Recipients filter to locate the specific class. This article walks you through sending the email from the class details page.
- Locate your class.
- Click the class to open the class details page.
- On the class details page, under the Roster and then the Enrollments tab, select the status of the registrants you want to email.
- With the applicable status selected, click the ellipsis and select Message Filtered. Notice the To field shows the number of recipients, to see their names, click Preview.
- For Template, if the email is based on a template already created, select the email template. If necessary, make changes to the email. To create a new email template, see Create and modify email templates.
- If you are creating a new email to send to the class, for Template, select New email, and fill in the required fields.
- If you are sending sensitive information, select Secure to encrypt the email.
- If you want to send the email later, click Send Later and set the date and time.
- When finished click .