Integration with Forall Systems for student badging.
The following is a list of the ways badges are created for students based on different actions within ASAP.
- Enrollment status: when a user (e.g. Teacher) changes the student's enrollment status to Completed, issue the badge assigned to the Course
- Grade received on class enrollment: when a user (e.g. Teacher) adds a grade to the student's class record, issue a badge based on grade
- Diploma Date: when a user enters a diploma date on the student's demographic record under Education, issue badge
- HSE Test: when a user enters a date in the HSE Date and selects an HSE Test, issue the relevant badge
- Credit Program Diploma Date: when a user enters a Diploma Date on the student's individual Credit Program record indicating student has successfully completed that program/sequence/certificate, issue the relevant badge
- CASAS Test Scores: when a user imports CASAS Test Scores, ASAP will issue badges based on the relevant scores attributed to the student
See the individual help articles for further information and details.