Here's a crosswalk that outlines each TOPS export data file and indicates where to find the data in both ASAP and in TE. This is based on the CASAS Exchanging Data with 3rd Party Attendance and other Information Systems document.
Articles in this section
- Import CASAS Test Scores to ASAP
- ASAP V3 Student ID Number and CASAS TOPS
- Reg Form fields required for TOPS
- How we treat "Is Hispanic" and Ethnicity in the Demographics file
- How to pre-slug TOPS test forms
- Two or more Agency numbers or Site Codes in TOPS Enterprise
- Add TOPS goals to a student enrollment record
- View CASAS TOPSpro Test Scores - by student or for entire class
- Class Numbering: Restrictions if integrating with CASAS TOPS Enterprise (TE)
- How do I tell if an Update Record is done for a student?