To configure high school graduation/diploma requirements, first create all the academic subject high school courses and classes. When you create the course/class for a subject such as Algebra IA, assign that course to an ALGEBRA course group.
Do the same for English, Math, Economics, Electives, etc.
Next go to FIND/CREDIT PROGRAMS and click "Add New".
- Enter Program Name - High School Diploma
- Enter Description - High School Diploma
- Check the Calculate GPA checkbox
- Click the SAVE button
- Now go to Add New Requirement Group and click on Add From Existing Group
- Search for the first group you wish to enter such as "English"
- Enter the number of credits required for that group then click the plus sign.
- Do the same for each course group. Build the requirements in the order you'd like them to appear on a graduation status check report.
Here's an example of a completed set of high school diploma requirements.