How do I login?
2. Enter your Organization ID # then Continue
3. Select an existing account (if you've logged in previously) or ‘Use Another Account’
*If you select 'Use Another Account' you will be prompted to enter the email address associated with your account.
4. Enter your password.
*If you select ‘Forgot password’ you will receive an email message with a link that will allow you to create a new password.
How do I find my Organization ID #?
It is your organization’s unique identifier within ASAP. Contact an administrator at your organization if you cannot remember this ID. Otherwise, ASAP Support should be able to help if you provide your organization name.
I cannot remember my Password
Nobody within your organization or at ASAP Support is able to view your password. If you forget it, you will need to reset it.
- The easiest way is to select ‘Forgot password’ within the login page and you will receive an email that allows you to reset it. You will need to know your Organization ID and account email address to get to this point.
- An administrator at your organization can select an option which will send you the same password reset email as option 1.
- If neither of these options are available, email ASAP Support
*If you are unable to locate the password reset email, it is possible that it may have ended up in your Junk/Spam folder. Please check before contacting ASAP Support for assistance.
What are the Password requirements?
Password requirements for IDS are a 8 character minimum length and require at least one number. Commonly-used passwords (ex. password1) are blacklisted.
I cannot remember my Email Address tied to my account
Contact an admin at your organization.
How do I change a staff member's username?
If you are an administrator in ASAP helping a staff member, you can change their username by navigating to their staff details page (Details tab > Personal Information tab > Edit > enter new address in Email field > Save). The staff member will receive an email notification alerting them of this change.
Each staff member MUST have a unique email address.