If a student wants to cancel some upcoming lessons, you can remove all their unpaid for lessons by selecting the Cancel Selected Lessons link from their PLDetails page (via the Private Lessons Enrollments page or the student's Enrollments tab). This is a two step process:
- First cancel the lesson and save as unscheduled lessons
- Next, cancel the unscheduled lessons
- Select the lessons that should be canceled (you can use the Select All option and uncheck boxes if that is quicker)
- Click Cancel Selected Lessons
If there is no invoice
The pop up box will allow you to save the cancelled lessons as Unscheduled only. This is because there is no invoice on this account – you can delete these lessons completely from the Unschedule Lessons tab.
Unscheduled lessons can be rescheduled at any time. They will stay in this enrollment until the end of the time period.
To complete the lesson cancellation
- Go to the Unscheduled Lessons tab
- Select all unscheduled lessons and click Cancel Unscheduled Lessons
- In the pop up box, click Cancel lessons.
If there is an invoice
Select Cancel the lessons but do not adjust the invoice. If you need to process a refund or credit, you will do that directly on the invoice.
- Click Cancel Lessons
If the student withdraws completely, and you do not wish to save their enrollment in case they return:
- Select all remaining unpaid for lessons
- Click Cancel Enrollment
Do NOT click Credit Invoice as this will credit the student for this month’s lessons.
If you do click Credit, and the student is not due a credit, forgive yourself for being human, go to the student’s account and click the Cash Out Credit link.
Follow these instructions to process a refund or credit through the invoice.