This article explains how to input the codes and information necessary for ASAP to talk to your gateway/merchant account. You need to obtain the correct fields that we need in ASAP to successfully connect and transaction credit cards.
- In ASAP, Click Configure | Preferences and under Payment and Transaction Configuration, Click Update Gateway Information.
- A new box will appear below prompting you to select a gateway.
- Select your chosen gateway/merchant provider.
- Enter the correct codes and keys as noted. Each provider has a different set of keys, so please refer to your gateway/merchant provider for this information.
Once you have connected your merchant account, we strongly recommend the following:
- RUN A TEST TRANSACTION. Do this with a live credit card through either your admin or public portals.
If the transaction doesn't process, verify your codes again and save changes. Repeat these steps until you have a valid credit card transaction. Once you have tested your gateway, you can either void the transaction in your gateway/merchant account immediately, drop the student from the class and process an offline refund OR you can drop and give a full credit card refund through ASAP.