Waivers are documents that require an agreement/affirmative answer before proceeding. If a student/customer does not agree to the waiver, he/she will not be able to proceed with registration.
- If you are asking a question that gives registrants the option of answering either Yes or No, it's better to handle that with a custom question.
- You can have multiple waivers in operation simultaneously.
- On the Navigation menu, click Set Up, and then click Waivers
- Click Create New Waiver
- Type the name of the waiver and a code
- Enter the terms of your waiver in the Description. If you have a large amount of text, you could include an html link to a PDF or other site where it will be easier to read.
- Enter the statement they will agree to, e.g. "I agree to adhere to these rules."
- Select if the waiver will be applied to a class or a private lesson
- If a class waiver is for a specific site, or course group, select those.
- If a private lesson waiver is for a specific time period, select those.
- Click Save
We recommend you create a new waiver each year to ensure that your students proactively opt in regularly.
To retire a Waiver
- Click on the waiver in the upper Waiver Name box
- Select Hide from Public Site