The Features section lets you customize the individual features of your lesson offerings.
Set Up > Features
- On the Navigation menu, click Set Up, and then click Features.
- Click the Private Lessons tab.
- Click the edit pencil icon to make changes.
- Select your Preferences
- Pending lessons are lessons that have not yet been paid for. By selecting No, you will prevent your instructors from taking attendance on a lesson that has not yet been paid for.
- PL billing type - This is Per-Lesson by default and is used when students pay a set amount per lesson. Monthly billing is when students pay a set amoutn per month (and is not related directly to the number of lessons they take).
- Allow students to submit a lesson inquiry online - By selecting Yes, you are adding the Lesson Inquiry form to your Private Lessons page on your public site.
- Inquiry Status - you can create custom statuses if you have additional review steps or people for new students. More info
- Private Lesson Attendance Types - create attendance types your teachers can select. More info
- Fee Tiers - If you charge a different rate for different teachers for the same length of lesson, you can create different Fee Tiers to manage that. More info
- Private Lesson Packages - select Yes to offer Lesson Packages for purchase online. More Info
- Lesson Length - enter the different lengths, or durations, of lessons you offer, 30 Minutes, 45 Minutes, etc.
- Inquiry Form fields - enter the options to display in some optional fields in your Lesson Inquiry form
- Ability - enter options to choose about their abilities, such as Beginner or New Student
- Desired Dates - enter options to choose about when they want to start, like Soon, Next Term
- Styles - enter options to choose about the type of lesson, like Jazz, Blues, Classical and Rock.