The one thing we can absolutely guarantee is that there will be changes to your lesson schedules! We've made the process of managing these as easy as possible.
All lesson enrollments are managed in the Enrollments page.
- On the Navigation menu, click Private Lessons, and then click Enrollments
- Click the Filter icon to reveal the search filters to help you manage your lessons.
- Find the lesson you wish to change and click on the lesson numbers in the Lessons column
This is the Private Lessons Details page. This contains all the information you need to know to manage this student and teacher throughout their time together.
To make schedule changes:
- Select the lesson(s) to change by clicking the check box to the left of the lesson number.
- Then, select the ellipsis menus
To Reschedule a lesson to another time/day/duration
- Select Reschedule Lesson from the ellipsis menu
- In the Lesson Modification Window choose a day, time, and date for your rescheduled lessons from the dropdown menus
- If you are changing the lesson duration you will need to choose the new duration from the duration dropdown.
- Click Reschedule Lessons if you want to stay on the details page.
To Cancel a lesson
- Select Cancel Lesson from the ellipsis menu
- Select the lesson(s) you wish to cancel
- In the lesson modification window, select how you'd like to process this lesson
- Credit or Refund to this student's account to reduce the amount due on the student's invoice if it's still unpaid (or give credit to the student if it is paid)
- Cancel but do not credit the student's account
- Save as unscheduled lesson
- Once you make your selection, click the Cancel Lessons button and you're done!
Using this option will NOT change the student's status to DROPPED.
To Cancel the entire enrollment
- Select Cancel Enrollment from the ellipsis menu
- Opt to credit the invoice if you are NOT going to offer a refund to their credit card.
- Choose Do nothing if you still wish to cancel the enrollment and DO wish to refund their credit card.
Using this option will DROP the student's registration and all lessons, even those that have attendance taken. If you do not wish to remove lessons already taught, use Cancel Lessons instead.
What is the meta schedule?
You will notice on the lesson modification windows an option to 'Update meta schedule info'
The meta schedule is the content in the Lesson Info panel which shows the default schedule for this student. When the Update Meta Schedule box is checked, the change you make to the date time or location will be changed permanently in the Lesson Info panel.
The Lesson Info is the schedule that will be copied from one time period to the other, during the Private Lesson Roll over so its important that you know when a schedule change should be permanent or not.