Here's what's been happening at ASAP
- Private Lessons are now available in ASAP 4! If you currently use the Private Lessons module in ASAP 3, you don't need to do anything. The module will be available when you log in to ASAP 4. If you don't currently have the Private Lessons module, please contact sales@vancopayments for more details. You can also sign up to our Private Lessons webinar for a walk through.
- Along with a faster and streamlined user experience, now you can:
- manage access through enhanced User Access settings (Set Up > User Access > Private Lessons)
- see the number of current students for a given lesson (Private Lessons > Lessons page)
- On the Classes page:
- We have added Instructor as a search filter
- We have added a Below Capacity option to the Capacities filter so now it is easy to identify classes that are under-enrolled.
- We've made a number of updates to the User Access settings to more firmly secure the parameters of these settings.
- We've improved searches in tables now include last name where appropriate.
- We've improved the colors in the Calendar to make it easier to read
- File attachments to emails can now be up to 10 MB per file
- An image file for a Description field can now be up to 3 MB per image
- We've resolved a save issue on the Time Period page.
- ASAP 4 SMS - we will be offering SMS/Texting in ASAP 4. Just email email@example.com for pricing details.
- ASAP 4 - Instructor functionality is still somewhat reduced and we will be enhancing the Instructor user experience over the coming months.
What's the Go site? It is the newer version of your public site, where students enroll in classes. This site is mobile-adaptive so you can easily use it on your smartphone or tablet. If you'd like to learn more, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lesson Packages are available on your Go site! Now your students can purchase lessons online if you're using the Go site. Learn more about this tool on our lessons packages page.
- We've improved your student's experience and added a notification to the student account page when they have a Credit balance. Students will see this notification when they log in to their online account and in their Account Statement.
- In response to many requests, we have made Class Media available to enrolled students only from their Public Account My Activities page via a View Media link. We have also enhanced the page layout a little, making it more easy to read.
- We've made the Pay Later option a little clearer on the Pay Now or Pay Later option window.
- We improved how classes with a TBD schedule were showing in the ShopCart by removing the start and end dates
- We fixed an issue where the data format was displaying inconsistently.
- Rolling Lessons now recognizes Instructor Availability when rolling and will not schedule lessons when an instructor is not available.