Here's what's been happening at ASAP
- Instructor accounts in ASAP 4 are now set up with easy access to Classes, Lessons and Schedule in the new user interface, making it even easier for your faculty and teachers to get to the information they need.
- User Access settings for all ASAP users have been expanded. See all available in Set Up > User Access > User Access tab.
- We’ve continued to make updates to enhance the user experience
- ASAP 4 SMS - we will be offering SMS/Texting in ASAP 4. Just email email@example.com for pricing details.
- We will be introducing a new log in page to provide better security and manage transition to ASAP 4.
If you haven’t yet switched to GO, email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how to switch to this free upgrade.
- You can now provide secure information to enrolled students via the Class Media function. Upload documents, images and videos securely and safely only to students enrolled in the class. This is helpful if you need to share zoom links or other items related to online classes. Students can access this information when they log into their ASAP accounts and go to their classes in Activities. Set this up in the usual way in Course or Class ‘View Class Media’ link.
- Choose which lessons you offer for online purchase in Lesson Packages! We’ve added the option to select which lessons to include in Lesson Packages on the Go site. This offers you much greater control over which lessons/subjects your students may purchase online and which are kept in admin only. Learn more about setting up Lesson Packages on your Go site.