Here's what's been happening at ASAP
We continue to build on stability and security, and adding new tools to ASAP 4. The Register platform is being phased out beginning January 2021 and all remaining users upgraded to the Go platform. Watch out for an email from us on details and timing.
- In these times of COVID-19, many organizations are looking for ways to keep their staff and students safe. Wellness Check Tool is now live and available for you, just as soon as you're able to open to staff and students. This tool provides you with an easy way to check the health of all who may be entering your buildings through a link on the Account page (for students) and home page (for staff account holders). The Wellness Check Report, in Reporting > Miscellaneous, will give you the status of all who have used the tool and when.
You can learn more about set up and user here. This tool is available to all ASAP users for free.
- We’re excited to announce ASAP’s API integration with the Canvas Learning Management System. This brand-new feature allows you to easily create and manage classes and enrollments in ASAP and Canvas.
You can learn more about set up and use here. This tool is available to all ASAP users for free.
- TouchNet is now integrated with ASAP 4 and GO. If an organization is already using TouchNet as well as A4 and/or Go this will be a seamless transition.
- Users are now able to set their notification preferences in ASAP 4 in the new Notifications tab in the staff page
- There is now an “All Active” option in the Time Period filter on the Enrollments listing page
- Several improvements were made to load and reload speed of data. This will help pages with a lot of data, like thousands of student records, load faster.
- Memberships are now showing correct expiration dates.
- We've added functionality to show the date that a student has dropped or transferred from a class on the Roster/Enrollment tab