Here's what's been happening at ASAP.
- Now you can automatically add a link to a Zoom meeting to your classes and lessons in our latest integration. Enrolled students can access the link easily from their online account. Learn more about how to set up and manage your integrated Zoom account.
- Reporting > Order Queries: All Custom Queries are now available in ASAP 4 and to celebrate, we added some new ones!
- Trial Lessons within selected Date range - this allows you to track students who have taken just one Trial Private Lesson
- Class Roster with Drop-In Students - this shows enrolled, pending and drop in students by Class Meeting Date
- For CA Adult Schools only - Attendance records 14 hours or more - this report displays all attendance records of 14 hour or more per day per student in a single class.
- Search bar: Search on Last Name is included in Class and Lesson enrollments (making it easier to find enrollments of family members sharing the same last name)
- We've added a validation message when the user makes an error when entering echeck details
- The Transaction Report now shows who processed payments by default
- Tools > Calendar: We fixed a display error that was occuring and now search on activity type is showing details in Day and Week view correctly
- Class Media uploaded in ASAP 3 are now showing in both ASAP 3 and ASAP 4
- Set Up > User Access: Corrections to some settings that allowed instructors to see other instructors' lessons when User Access settings should have prevented that.
- Tools > Communication Center > Templates: We fixed a display error with the Fundraising email template body
After School Program
- As part of our initiative to bring all ASAP customers to the mobile-friendly Go public site platform, we've released one of the last modules to join on Go. With this update, your Afterschool students can enroll in the AfterSchool program on Go (aka on their phones, in their pajamas, late at nights). This is a significant upgrade in technology and experience that will put a quick (and improved) Afterschool tools into the hands of smartphone users (i.e. parents).
- Conferences/Camps module will be added in March 2021 and Reservations following soon after.