A student can request to change their lessons from their public account. This is done by clicking on the My Activities tab and then clicking Request a Change.
Once the Student has requested the change, an admin can see this in ASAP.
- Under the Private Lessons tab click on the enrollments section.
- In the Filtering section, select the Change Request dropdown and select Change Requested.
- Select the + icon next to the student that made the change request. This brings down a view that shows when the request was submitted, the context of the request and a dropdown to change the request status to either change made if the request is accepted or no change if the request is denied.
- Select the enrollment by selecting edit in the ellipses or by clicking directly on the enrollment.
- Under Lessons, Scheduled, select the check boxes on the lessons the user requested to be changed.
- In the top ellipses, select Reschedule private lessons.