Time Periods tell the system which session these classes are for. Some organizations, such as parks and rec centers, offer classes in four different Time Periods, such as Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall. Other organizations create one Time Period, typically a calendar year or a fiscal year, and let that run for a longer span of time.
To Create a Time Period, follow these steps:
- Under Set Up, select Terms.
- Under the Time Periods tab, select the + icon next to Time Periods
- Select the Fiscal Year the Time Period will be under.
- Enter the code of the Time Period in the Code box (this is limited to 10 characters).
- Time Code Identifier can be left blank. Use this box when you want to use the same class number each Time Period.
- Enter a name for the Time Period in the Name box.
- Select the start and end date of the Time period here.
- Enter the registration fee here for the Time Period.
- Select the Charge Registration Fee if you would like to charge one.
- Select the G/L Account to associate to the Time Period.
- If you have discounts available select the Discountable
- Select Add Time Period to save the Time Period.