With the upcoming move to ASAP 4 for invoices and enrollments on November 1, we've been going through the system testing and resolving any last little issues.
- Quick Links - we've added a Quick LInks button to help you get back to what you were working on fast
- Drop in students are now showing on the Attendance page for the dates they've dropped in for.
- Restrictions on adding Manual Fees to an invoice have been corrected
- Events are now displaying correctly
- We resolved a log in issue that was experienced by some users
- We fixed an issue where registration fees where being duplicated for some users
- We fixed a few issues related to payments plan adjustments
- We resolved an editing issue with Sites and Facilities
- Credits are now applying correctly to the selected items as needed
What's Coming for ASAP 3 users
As we near completion of the full switch to ASAP 4, we're initiating some features that will impact your daily lives if you are still using ASAP 3. As previously mentioned, we will be switching all use of Invoices to ASAP 4. This is currently scheduled for November 1. This means that whenever you click an invoice link or use Quick Enroll in ASAP 3, it will open in ASAP 4 and you will need to do any and all invoice work in ASAP 4. We encourage you therefore to take a look at ASAP 4 as soon as possible and become familiar with invoices as much as possible. Here's some resources to help you with this transition:
- Working with Invoices - video