The big move is finally here and everyone is now working in ASAP 4 in invoices and we hope, everything else. We understand change can be unnerving and trust you will rapidly come to be comfortable and confident in A4.
Excluding Products from Payment Plans
You can now have your students pay in full for any products they purchase at the time of sale by excluding that product from a Payment Plan. Here's full instructions.
Switched to ASAP 4
We made the switch and now we all work only in A4 when working on invoices. Here's some resources to help you with this transition:
- Working with Invoices - help video
- Managing Invoices in ASAP 4 - help articles
- Payments, Refunds and more in ASAP 4 - help articles
- User Access settings - help article
While you're in ASAP 4, please take a moment to make sure your Account Info is complete.
Updates and Fixes
- Account Info - the Tax ID field and your default 'from' email address are now available on this page (in Set Up)
- Resolved an issue where Holidays were not being recognized when scheduling Private Lessons
- The public site Calendar is now showing events on the Day view again
- On Invoices:
- Manual fees now accept decimals
- We fixed an issue some users were having when applying a credit against an invoice item
- The Payment Plan option appears in the menu if you have Edit Invoice in your User Access profile.
- We've resolved a few payment plan adjustment issues
- We've fixed an issue with discounts not applying properly