Happy New Year. We are all looking forward to 2022 with high hopes for a return to something like normal. In January we were busy releasing enhancements for Private Lessons, Products, the new Workforce Services for CASAS/Tops and continuing work on our API and stabilizing invoices.
ASAP 4 Enhancements
- Private Lesson Waivers - You can now have your Private lesson students read and accept your waivers as part of their payment process. Now when they receive their Private Lesson invoice and select the Pay Now button, they will complete the waiver as they checkout, in the same way that they would do if checking out through the website Shop Cart page. Here's our help article.
- Go to Set Up > Waivers > Create New Waiver
- In the new field - Is this waiver for: Private Lessons
- Quantities - We've add validations to ensure you don't sell more products than you have. Now, a time stamp validates the first person who puts the last in stock item in their shop cart first and shows a “Sold Out” message to other users. This functionality works much the same way as classes with limited capacity works.
- GL Codes - General Ledger codes are now mandatory on Products so that they can be tracked by GL in financial reports.
- SMS Reporting - We've added a report that shows all students who opted in, their enrollment date and the method.
- Canvas Integration updates - when a student opts to Pay Later during their enrollment on the ASAP Go site, they will be marked as Enrolled in Canvas.
- Service Fee - We have added the option to remove service fees on the invoice in ASAP 4.
ADA Compliance tools
- ADA Requirements - Continuing our work on ADA requirements, we have implemented code that allows screen readers to read My Account tabs and all other pages on the Go site.
- Workforce Services - We have made this section more granular and added options under Program, Training Services, Transition Services and Supportive Services.
- Goals - You can now add goals to invoices for CASAS in A4. This is functionality that existed in A3 so was missing functionality in A4.
ASAP 4 Fixes
- Issues with attendance not saving in some instances have been resolved.
- When searching for students by Last Name, the records are now returned in alphabetical order.