We hope the end of the year went smoothly. What a year! You all deserve to put your feet up for a couple of months :) And if that's not an option, we hope summer camps are wonderful and fun and everything in the summer goes well.
We are aware of slow load times on some data-heavy pages and are working on permanent solutions to this. The Student Details page should be showing normal load times now and we hope to have the remaining slow pages similarly resolved soon.
- If you're setting up Private Lessons for next semester/year, either directly or using the Roll over tool, please use our newly updated Private Lesson Set Up Checklist.
- The updated Teacher's Assistant tool will be coming later in the Summer. Its an improved layout, look and feel but shouldn't be a drastic change for teachers. Please take a moment to get familiar with it here.
- Enrollment status now automatically updates from Pending to Enrolled if the class cost is reduced to $0. For example, when an enrollment has adjustments or discounts that result in a $0 on the invoice, the student's enrollment status in the Class now updates automatically from Pending to Enrolled.
- The Customer account Invoices tab now has no limit to the number of invoices a student may have. We're at 150 and counting!
In an effort to aggregate notes taken for classes/students/private lessons, when an instructor enters a note in the Teacher's Assistant tool, it is now displayed on the Student Detail page, the Class/Private Lesson page, and the Attendance Detail page.
- An issue with Holidays and excluded dates displaying in the Attendance page has been resolved and they no longer display.
- There was an issue when if the first or last private lesson is cancelled rescheduled, the meta-schedule did not adjust accordingly and instead displayed the original lesson dates. That is now fixed and the meta-schedule now displays any rescheduled first or last lesson correctly.
- When creating Regular Programs, they were being created in some instances as Credit Programs, causing confusions on Transcripts. This is now resolved.
- We have brought harmony to the User Access capabilities on Create/Edit Classes. Users should now have the same access in A4 as they did in A3.
- A disruption to validation created an issue between credit given on an invoice and then applied to a different invoice. That is now resolved and you an apply account credit to any invoice and the credit will be included in the Paid Amount.
- There was an issue which prevented admin from giving credit to a student as the item limit was displayed as $0 and not what had been paid. This has been corrected and the full amount paid can now be credited back to the student.
- When Partial payments were made, there was inconsistencies across the Public site, Balance button, Invoice list and Invoice tabs, showing different amounts in these areas. This has now been corrected and the balance after a partial payment is consistent across the system.
- There were some occasions when students were receiving the wrong invoice type, saying they had a balance due for the donation they made. This has now been resolved and donors receive in the correct invoice, and not the Balance Due.
- When transferring a student from one class to another, the Time Period Registration Fee now applies where applicable.