In addition to being able to post classes, products, memberships and other events on the online registration site, you can publish Faculty bio and teaching information. This allows potential students to easily see one of your greatest assets and search by name and instrument/subject.
A faculty listing page lists all of your faculty members alphabetically and leads to a faculty detail page showing an instructor's bio, contact info, and any classes and private lessons they are teaching. In addition, a student can submit private lessons inquiries from the instructor's detail page and see the full list of classes the instructor teaches.
The teaching information updates automatically with every new term of classes so you never have to update it again :)
Follow these steps to get your Faculty pages published.
Add Link to Headers on Public site
- On the Navigation Menu, select Set Up > Online registration site
- Click the CSS Templates tab
- Scroll down to Edit your Site Header HTML
- Right below the "Contact us" element add "<li><a href='/#Faculty'>Faculty</a></li>" and Save. You can use any term you want for Faculty by just editing the text between > and <
- This will add a "Faculty" link to the header of your online registration site.
Select Faculty to Show Online
- On the Navigation Menu, select Staff and select the instructor to Show Online
- Click the Details tab and Employee Information
- If your instructor doesn't have an image already, we strongly recommend you upload one. If you don't have an image of the instructor, a general image of an instrument or group class can also look engaging.
- Clickto Edit
- Enter bio information in Description
- Switch Show Online to Yes
- Click to Save
Publish Faculty Pages
- On the Navigation Menu, select Set Up and Online Registration
- Click the Faculty tab
- Clickto Edit
- Select Publish Instructors to show your teaching faculty only.