Working With Money
Payments, Refunds, Invoices (ASAP 4)
- Merge Invoices
- Accepting payments through the Invoice
- Adjusting Payment Allocations
- Invoice Status
- Differences between Refunds and Credits
Payment Plans (ASAP 4)
Daily Activities: Payments, Refunds, and Invoices
- Creating a Blank Invoice in ASAP 3
- Accepting payments through the invoice
- Applying credit on an invoice
- Account Credits and Generic Credits
- Creating a Blank Invoice in ASAP 4
- Invoice statuses
- Duplicate Transaction Error Message
- If I merge an invoice, can I refund a payment?
- Unable to process payments
- Authorization holds and pending payments
- How do I remove a balance due after refunding/crediting the student from a partial payment?
- ASAP issued an account credit but I want to refund/credit the customer a different amount, what do I do?
Recurring Billing and Payment Plans
- Recurring billing for classes
- Payment plans
- Saved Credit Cards
- What happens to a payment plan if I make changes to the invoice?
- Can I edit a payment plan?
- Why can't I put this invoice on a payment plan?
- Adding a payment plan to classes in multiple time periods
- Cancelling Credit Card/ACH Payments
- Hosted Order Pages (HOP) payment gateway FAQs
- Why I can't I process multiple refunds to a credit card?
- Writing off debt on an account
- ASAP Credits and Adjustments
Accounting and Financial Reporting
New invoice page
- Invoice video tour
- Part 1 - What displays have changed?
- Part 2 - Different views displayed on the invoice
- Part 3 - Payment Plans
- Part 4 - Miscellaneous
- Editing and removing items on the invoice
Electronic Checks and Automated Clearing House
- How do I remove a credit card from a family account on Admin?
- Adding a fee and emailing a bulk set of invoices
- 1098 Reporting
- 1098 Eligible Fees
- Fiscal Year Fees
- How to document non-sufficient funds (NSF) on an invoice